Jul 26, 2012

Kissing Jung Il Woo Caused Lee Chung Ah’s Lips to Bleed?

 

Actress Lee Chung Ah recently shared secrets about shooting a kiss scene with actor Jung Il Woo.

On the July 24 episode of SBS entertainment program “Strong Heart,” Lee Chung Ah made an appearance. During the broadcast she revealed behind-the-scenes stories, one story in particular in regards to filming a romantic scene with fellow “Flower Boy Ramyun Shop” cast mate Jung Il Woo.

Lee Chung Ah began, “We were filming a kiss scene between Jung Il Woo and I. In the scene, he had removed his helmet and then quickly came up to me. But all I felt was pain.”

She continued to describe what had happened, “At that moment, his teeth ran into my lips causing injury to me. I wanted to stop filming, but the entire crew and two cameras were there. They just kept rolling. It was difficult to work through the pain.”

Lee added, “Next thing I knew, blood was flowing from my lips right after, but I tried my best to continue on. I fought to hide my bleeding lips from the cameras.”

As she spoke, clips from the exact scene from the drama were played for the audience. The now embarrassed actress had brought along a fan to cutely cool herself off as she talked. Causing laughter to erupt from the studio.

Lee Chung Ah and Jung Il Woo starred together in last year’s tvN drama series, “Flower Boy Ramyun Shop.”






No comments:

Post a Comment