May 9, 2013

Super Junior’s Choi Siwon Appears on Broadcast with No Makeup

Super Junior’s Choi Siwon Appears on Broadcast with No Makeup 

Super Junior member Choi Siwon appeared on television with no makeup, surprising viewers with his handsome bare and slightly scruffy face.

The May 7 episode of KBS’ “Our Neighborhood Sports” was specially themed, “I Want to See You, My Friend Who Plays Sports Well!” The MCs of the show, Kang Ho Dong, Lee Soo Geun, and Dong Bang Shin Ki‘s Changmin had to call out their friends who play sports well. Changmin called Choi Siwon and asked him to come over.

Choi Siwon came the filming location without knowing the show was being recorded. Changmin, who saw Choi Siwon’s bare face, apologized to his friend and Choi Siwon responded,”I went to work out but I came straight here after I got the phone call so I wasn’t able to put on makeup or shave.” Feeling awkward he added , “This is the first time I have appeared on television like this.”

Kang Ho Dong’s guest friend, Seo Jang Hoon complimented Choi Siwon, saying, “You still look handsome.”

No comments:

Post a Comment